Thursday, April 25, 2013

Learning technology online

My original post regarding our blog topic of our experiences in LT 130 stated that learning technology online is the best way because it is all hands on which I always find is the best way for me to learn. I stand by that statement but would like to add that it can also be frustrating.  I struggle with terminology, things like web browser.. isn't that just your mouse? So if I have to update Internet Explorer why am I required to install a new driver? What's the difference between a Google Doc presentation and a Power Point and why convert one to the other? When I started this class I was running Windows 2007 and had to upgrade to 2010 in order to insert a movie into my Power Point, which I was never able to accomplish even with 2010. Anyway, I have run into some road blocks that made me wish I had a couple of face to face interactions with other students regarding how they are able to accomplish some of the tasks. I have learned a lot though and look forward to completing the challenge of LT 130.

No comments:

Post a Comment